* * * * A D O P T E D * * * *
- Full Clydesdale
- Approx. 15+ hands (Gypsy-Type)
- Approx. 11-12 yo
- Bay with some roaning; blaze and 3.5 whites
- Halter-trained, leads, ties and loads well
- Can be hard to catch at first
- LOVES treats and food
- She is the first one to greet you at the gate
- Can rub her head & face with hands and rope
- Basic ground work of lateral and horizontal neck bends complete
- Started to walk/trot on a lunge line and under saddle
- Takes the bridle & bit with very little resistance
- Saddles well, including front cinch & back belt
- Stands well for mounting and dismounting
- Lead out to highway...
- ...traffic, incl. trucks and motorcycles do not seem to bother her
- Easy to work with !
- Vaccinated on 1/10/2008 (6-way & WNV)
- Coggins- and pregnancy tested on 1/21/2008 - NOT pregnant !
- Hard keeper - needs to gain more weight:
- High-fat/low-carb diet with supplements and....
- ... free choice of grass/hay recommended !
- General Vet exam and teeth floated on 5/19/2008
- Confirmed to be healthy and sound, but needs to gain more weight !!
- Hooves in great shape